Tuesday, March 4, 2014

HAPPY belated NEW YEAR!

I'm a little late to the 2013 wrap party, but better late than never ay?! 2014's silly season is fast approaching so I wanted to share the fruits of my labour before it all kicks off again! It was my first year fully self employed and I'm absolutely overwhelmed by it all. Thank you to my amazing clients who have put their trust in me to capture one of the biggest days of their lives. It's such an honour to be apart of something so special and I've had a bloody ball while doing it! A big shout out to my friends and family for their support this year, keep up the shameless plugging! Thank you, thank you, I couldn't be happier :) 



6 comments:

  1. clipping path service provider It can help you to improve the quality of image and can help restore old and faded pictures as well. The photo retouching services includes a number of things like portrait photo editing, Portrait retouching, non-portrait retouching, photo art, photo collages etc. You can use any of these services to make your photograph look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a not too bad endeavor to get imply about how I could show substance of this blog. I should state, not much intense yet rather I surrendered each one of my weapons not long after subsequent to understanding it. Trustpay app

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long have you been trading and how many weddings have you photographed? If the answer is "6 months and 2 weddings, both of them friends of the family who I did not charge because I need the experience and the images for my portfolio" - is this the right photographer for you. london wedding photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog Very useful Post. Really its Great Article .Vendita nocciole biologiche in guscio crude e tostate. Produttori nocciole biologiche

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photographers often use Lightroom Classic as an integral part of their post-processing workflow to fine-tune adobe photoshop lightroom classic and optimize their images. The software allows for non-destructive editing, enabling photographers to experiment with various adjustments without permanently altering the original image file. This iterative and flexible approach aligns with the creative process of photography, allowing artists to refine their vision and achieve the desired visual impact.

    ReplyDelete